Friday, January 29, 2010

Black Bean and Veggie Quesadilla



There's really not much to say about this, but, like pizza, it's up there in my top 5 of comfort food.

I used...

black beans, fresh mozzarella, salsa (don't go crazy with it), chopped up veggies like celery, peppers and carrots (do go crazy with it), and, being my spicy little self, some jalapenos.

Dan likes chicken in his so we usually get one piece of roast chicken at the deli counter and just chop it up into cubes.

cook on the oven top in a frying pan until everything is soft and gooey. If you have one of those iron things so you can heat both sides, use it. I realized last time I should cook it on the cuisinart griddle in order to really get both sides.

Now have a meal where you don't talk to each other because you are only thinking about the food - that's when you know it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment