Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Typical Summer and Dan Plate

Well, I received a request from one of my followers to get some updates! I suppose I have been out of the loop because work/grad school has been kind of crazy. The big state exam for my kids (all 86 of them) is next week and I have a Shakespeare paper due this Saturday (oh dear...). This does seem like a nice distraction though for a few minutes.

This is a common meal in our little love shack. Rice on the stove and veggies and chicken in the wok (thanks Lauren!). I made this one. I got my rice started right away and then rinsed and cut my chicken breasts. I dribbled lemon on it with some thyme and salt and pepper. Into the wok they flew! After that was ready, which was pretty quickly, I got some zucchini, pepper and onion sauteed - served and bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment