Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Penne Alfredo with Heat

Words cannot describe how delicious this meal was... especially after working all day and then having an hour and a half commute to and from the Bronx for grad school. We had Penne Arrabiata the night before and we had cooked penne leftover. So, of course, we have to conserve our food dollar. Rather than have our usual Tuesday night tuna, Dan made this! He followed my alfredo recipe which is earlier in the blog, but he also added some of the red hot cherry pepper from the night before and olive oil. Oh my. I think maybe it's because he had all of this in a skillet for awhile (literally everything, even the penne), but the flavor was unbelievable. It wasn't a creamy sauce, but instead it was like the cheese was starting to harden a bit... I don't know what it was, but it was so good. I could hardly talk. That's always when you know a good meal - no one talks. DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment